ViewTag to showcase digital luggage tag at FTE Global 2018
August 02, 2018
Product innovators of ViewTag® will be participating at Future Travel Experience (FTE) Global 2018 on September 10-12 at the Mandalay Bay Resort in Las Vegas.
Airlines, airports, government agencies, destination partners and other travel industry stakeholders will converge to see and discuss the latest technological, digital, and engineering advancements for improving business performance and passenger experience.
ViewTag will showcase its digital alternative to paper-based bag tags that securely attaches to your luggage. It offers friction-free check-in at home or anywhere helping passengers avoid the long lines at any airport worldwide. ViewTag is currently sold via airlines to its customers. Participating airlines allow you to track your bags throughout the airport handling process using their app. It will soon be sold directly to passengers who can use the device universally with any airline.
The benefits of ViewTag:
- Reduces mishandling of luggage. 23 million mishandled in 2017 worldwide.
- Digital tags are generated with flight check-in via web or mobile phone
- Increased passenger satisfaction with airlines and airports
- On-the-fly flight changes are automatically updated on the device
- Eco-friendly: removes strain on landfills, reduces costs to airlines
- Significantly reduces baggage handling costs for the airlines
- Approved by the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
ViewTag, a simply speedier airport experience.